Thursday, September 06, 2007

Could this day get any better?...

I decided at 2am to submit a video/audio entry at Skull-A-Day to try and win one of the cool lanyards he created... and I got an email this morning saying I did :) I can't get over how artistic this blogger is.

Here is my submission:


I met up with MCF for lunch and chowed down on some Green Cactus before being let out of work early. Nothing bad... just moving some people around.

On the drive home I saw this cool cloud formation and only had my cell phone to snap a quick pic. There were actually about ten of these long and two high, but I couldn't fit them all in the frame. (I tell you... those aliens know how to hide a ship.)



Upon arriving home I saw that I received my prize from Jaime Dawn. I can't wait to give it a listen and will do so tomorrow. I have a little drive to take to help a friend move some doors. This will be good for the trip :)



My BC was happy to have received it too! :D

3 comments:

Jamie Dawn said...

Love your singing on the Skull a Day video!!

Hooray!!!!
You got the CD. Enjoy the trivia Tay gives, and enjoy the rockin' music of several bands.

Great photo of the CD & your sweet doggie.
:-)

JunieRose2005 said...

Enjoyed the vid! :)

Also the clouds and your pretty dog picture!

...hey!! My cd hasn't come yet from JD! Maybe today! I hope!


Junie

Otis said...

That song was great. LOL. Better than spider-pig!