Thursday, September 13, 2007

Reflecting back...

I will not be reliant on my cell cam... but in a pinch it is a wonderful tool. For a while I was carrying my bulky camera everywhere and it just wasn't practical. I still take it for outings but my cell is always at my side.

I love when the clouds are dark below and lit so well from above. It has an ominous feel. I first noticed the reflection in the rear window that was in front of me. The bigger picture "popped" when I pulled the file to my computer and viewed it on a bigger screen.

This isn't the first time I have shot this stretch of road. The lighting at sunset makes the ride home a bit more enjoyable.

2 comments:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Lovely Sky, my dear...! I am amazed at the pictures that Cell phones can take...! Technowledgy today is amazng and so beyond my understanding....lol!

Jamie Dawn said...

Nice sky and a cool, blinding reflection.

Cloverfield sounds cool. I hadn't even heard of it, so thanks for the info. It will be a must see for me.