Friday, January 11, 2008

Bonus WIIF #47-b

In light of the insanely fast win for MCF and Scott below...

Here is BONUS What Is It Friday? #47-b



Boo-hoo... two insanely fast wins. I'm losing my touch. Ms. A gets a win though; and has some great new photos up at her site.



The fine print: On Fridays I will post an image in hopes that visitors will leave a guess in the comment section. The following Friday (or when someone guesses correctly) I will post a wide shot of the item. Each Friday a NEW image, along with a link to the previous weeks post, will be posted.

6 comments:

Paula said...

Is it a flashlight?

b13 said...

Do you really think I would make wo in a row THAT easy? Nope ;)

MCF said...

laundry detergent or fabric softeneer bottle and cap?

Paula said...

I would never expect "wo in a row" from you! I had to start somewhere.
Is it some kind of tool?

b13 said...

MCF: not even close.

Ms. A: Isn't everything a tool in one way or another? Hell, I know some people that fall into that category.

Maybe this WAS too easy... keep guessing.

b13 said...

Ok, I have to give it to her... It was a vague answer, but not an incorrect one.