Friday, January 18, 2008

WIIF #48

Don't forget to read THIS POST!

Last week brought two WIIF?s because MCF, Scott, and Ms. A are just too darned good!

Here is What Is It Friday? #48



Junie scores 50pts with a bullseye!



The fine print: On Fridays I will post an image in hopes that visitors will leave a guess in the comment section. The following Friday (or when someone guesses correctly) I will post a wide shot of the item. Each Friday a NEW image, along with a link to the previous weeks post, will be posted.

9 comments:

MCF said...

I want to say pen tip, but that round opening on the side makes it almost look like the tip of an airbrush. Survey says?

Paula said...

Looks like the tip of a tattoo needle.

b13 said...

Not a pen
Not an airbrush
Not a tattoo needle

But these all remind me that I need some fresh ink. The angel is calling to me.

JunieRose2005 said...

It looks like an etching/burning tool...


Junie

b13 said...

It does, doesn't it?

But it's not...

chele118 said...

is it an arrow?

JunieRose2005 said...

How about a dart?

b13 said...

BULLSEYE!!!

JunieRose2005 said...

Cool! Bullseye!!

;) Actually, Chele made me see that DART there with her guess of an arrow!