Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thursday... in a nutshell...

I woke up at 7am. As I opened my eyes I saw that Devon was laying along side me; facing me. Then... "BAM" she batted me in the face with her paw and I immediately pulled a Kelso and yelled "Ow! My eye!"

I noticed throughout the day that my right eye was now impaired. During a meeting at work I covered my right eye and could see clearly. But when I covered my left there was blurriness. Together they seemed OK though as the left helped keep things in focus.

Driving home in the dark made it more noticeable. I noticed a bit of a rounded flair around any lights; street lamps, headlights, tail lights, traffic lights... Covering my good eye made me realize what a difference there really was. Things I could normally read were also blurred.

I called my wife to tell her what I was seeing and get her opinion. I decided that if my vision did not return to normal in a few days I would visit an optometrist.

Fast forward to dinner...

We sat down to a pizza dinner and I continued to cover one eye and then the other. Then with my good eye closed I looked over at my lovely wife and stated "Yu're Purrr-ty!"

I then switched eyes and said "Oh, never mind..."

Now both eyes are kinda blurry ;)

1 comment:

JunieRose2005 said...

HAHAHA!


OK- but- I do hope BOTH your eyes are better by now! You better have that 'seen' to!


Junie