Monday, March 26, 2007

Built for speed...

What does my boy like to chase? Is it a ball... a tug toy... frisbee?


Nope, he likes to chase after mom!


And boy can she RUN!!!


She, however, is a ball fiend. Be it a tennis ball... football... or soccer ball... She is the "Air Jordan" of the dog world.


Chance loves to chase down mom and grab her by the scruff while she tries to get the ball to you for another toss.


And as long as you are willing to throw that ball...


She will get it for you.


Over and over and over again. Until we tell her that play time is done and it is time for a drink.


Sorry that they are blurry, but on an overcast day she is just too fast to be shooting at these slower speeds. I'll get more as the weekends become sunnier.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

I love these pictures!! How wonderful that your dogs are such great companions and love to play! They are absolutely gorgeous!!

Darrell said...

I've had little time to blog or read blogs for a few days, so I had to stop in and look for new dog pics. Do you use a digital camera or take your pics with film and then scan them? I love this picture and how clear it is that the dog is moving REALLY fast and yet we can see his face (and tongue) really well.

b13 said...

I haven't shot on film in quite a few years (sucks too cause I have a sweet camera and lenses.) For the past few years I have been shooting with a Nikon 8800. I try not to use a flash and move with the subject in low light situations.

The 8800 is a step below an SLR but was the most practical when I had the money for a camera but not alot for lenses. This camera is an 8MP with a 10X optical zoom and a great macro built in.

I love the fact that with digital you can find your gems without wasting a roll of film.

Unknown said...

You reminded me. The other day, a particularly cold day at 7:30 in the morning, during the pouring rain I was driving past a house. In the muddy yard, standing off the side of the porch was a man in a soaking wet rain coat and a tired expression. Splashing around in puddles before him and running in endless circles was a happy, wet, muddy border collie.

It made me think of you.

Chelsea Strong said...

I think they're adorable. The blurriness is fine...we took Ally to the dog park for the first time today and have some cute pictures of tking her over the A-frame. She did quite well!

Zoë B said...

still love that dog !!!!!!

hahahaha