Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Goin' in to town...

On occassion I may have mentioned that my friends and I "go in to town" for lunch. Goin' in to town can mean different things to different people. Some people may need to drive 20 or 30 minutes to get to town. We, however, walk a block or two. A thirty minute drive would get us pretty close to NY city.

In fact if we were to walk a half mile in any direction from our office the diversity of lo-cals would make you think we had 5 or 6 different towns within a few blocks of our central location. And the change over is sharp. Literally a million dollar home on one block and house you would probably stay away from on the next.

Here is a pic of what goin' to town means to me.


Let me know what it means to you.

2 comments:

MCF said...

We work in a nice town. It would have been nicer if the skirt we saw wasn't obscured by a tree, a dude on a bench, and a garbage can, but it's a nice shot anyway.

And that's what goin' to town means to me.;)

Rachel said...

Going to town for me involves about a 10-15 minute drive.