Friday, March 16, 2007

WIIF? #2

Congrats to MCF for FINALLY guessing the answer to WIIF? #1.

Here is the picture for week #2.


The fine print: On Fridays, obviously, I will post an image in hopes that visitors will leave a guess in the comment section. The following Friday (or when someone guesses correctly) I will post a NEW image along with a link to the previous weeks post... Which will have been updated with an additional shot so that you can see what it was that I originally photographed.

HOLY COW! RC from Strange Culture got this weeks in a flash. Be sure to come back next Friday for one that i think is in between these past two...difficulty wise.

6 comments:

RC said...

it looks like a rusty razor to me, like a mach 3 type of razor.

yikes and dangerous too!!!

b13 said...

Fastest... winner... EVER!

I knew I made that one too easy. ;)

I'll post the "distance" pic when I get home.

Rachel said...

Wow, I would never have guessed!!

RC said...

sorry...hope i didn't ruin the fun :-)

b13 said...

No fun ruined :)

Jamie Dawn said...

I would have had a better chance at guessing this one than the first one.
That first one was HARD!