Sunday, April 01, 2007

In focus...

Our "boy" was at an agility trial with my wife so I took mama to the park with a nerf in one hand and my camera in the other. You don't realize how difficult is is to take pictures and throw a ball at the same time. Usually you have one person tossing a ball perpendicular to your line of sight so that you can get the dog from the side instead of running away or towards you.

As you know, Devon is fast too... so getting the ball out and the camera focused is a feat unto itself. I would fake pump to my left to get her running, then throw right and she would circle around at full speed. She is smart, however, and won't fall for that twice in a row. A few throws right and a few left before fake pumping again... lift, focus, click, repeat...

Going to have to bring the wife or a friend along next time...






4 comments:

Zoë B said...

i love that dog !!!!

hahaha

Rachel said...

That dog looks like he's lovin every moment!!

b13 said...

That's the mama :)

Jamie Dawn said...

I really like that last photo.
She looks VERY content.
Is that a smile on her face??
I think it is!

I'm adding you to my blogroll since I I've become accustomed to visiting here.