Sunday, April 29, 2007

Profuse thanks...

Jamie Dawn is officially the BOMB for passing along this scrumpdiddlyiscious recipe that Alison (if that is the wrong Alison let me know and I'll update the link) had given to her.

The doubling of the filling amount was the perfect amount and my wife and I had a VERY enjoyable breakfast... that I will be having again tomorrow :)

30 minutes to bake.


I loved licking the spoon.


Hot out of the oven.


Pile on those delicious sugar coated apples.


Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

That looks lip smacking good!! I just saw something like this on the Food Network. I'll have to give it a try and let the calories pile on my already too large thighs!

b13 said...

It's all about moderation...
The two of us moderately finished the whole thing in two sittings. ;)

Darrell said...

Man, that looks awesome. Too bad I would never be able to get my wife to even CONSIDER tasting it. She has the palate of a six year old.

b13 said...

She would love it then... It's like a gooey candy-apple on a zeppole.

Jamie Dawn said...

Hooray!!!
I am so glad you tried the recipe!!!!

I'm always looking for easy, yummy recipes.
If you have any winners, email them to me any time.

We LOVE to eat!!!

Yours turned out perfectly.
It looks delectable.

Next time I make it, I might add some walnuts to the apple mixture. I have some walnuts my mom sent me. My mother, the Nut Handler, works mostly with almonds, but sometimes with walnuts.

Suddenly, I'm hungry!! :)

Scott Roche said...

Oh wow. Oh wow, oh wow. Emailed that recipe home.