Friday, April 13, 2007

WIIF? #6

Rachel was the big winner last week guessing the correct answer just a day after the picture was posted. What will this week bring?

What Is It Friday? #6




Congrats to RC of Strange Culture... Although he did negate himself after after each of his guesses (Hey, leave that to me!) and didn't give me a chance to drop a hint ;) he did choose a push pin. I would have also accepted tack.

And my first clue would have been... Quit pushing me Jamie. I get the point. ;)
Then I would pray that she got the hint and not think I was an ass. LOL

Back to riding out the storm...

The fine print: On Fridays, obviously, I will post an image in hopes that visitors will leave a guess in the comment section. The following Friday (or when someone guesses correctly) I will post a NEW image along with a link to the previous weeks post... Which will have been updated with an additional shot so that you can see what it was that I originally photographed. (I have to figure an easier way to word this...because i get confused reading it.)

OH, and HAPPY FRIDAY THE 13th from b13... MWAAA-HA-HA-HA!

17 comments:

MCF said...

Is it the metal pin that goes in a door hinge?

b13 said...

Interesting... but no. Not even close.

Minka said...

it´s to do with plumbing, isn´t it? A piece of a faucet or something???
Oh and thanks for stopping on my site :)

b13 said...

Nope Minka. It is not a plumbing part. I enjoyed reading about your trip and look forward to seeing more pictures.

RC said...

a chrome dipped mushroom, the mouthpiece to your great uncles pewter trumpet...

or perhaps...it's a ratchet or socket rench?

Kimberly Ann said...

a screw?

Anonymous said...

A rivet perhaps?

b13 said...

a chrome dipped mushroom: Nope
the mouthpiece to your great uncles pewter trumpet...: Nope
or perhaps...it's a ratchet or socket rench?: Nope
a screw?: Nope
A rivet perhaps?: and Nope

Man, Fridays are becoming popular! :)

Rachel said...

This is tough!

Jamie Dawn said...

My hubby and I have stared at this HITONIOUS picture for quite some time now.
Here are our feeble guesses:

1. An ear bud
2. a car door lock
3. King Tut's earring

I'm putting is a request for a clue. :)

Jamie Dawn said...

Correction!

I'm putting IN a request for a clue. :)

Oh, also, the video above would not load for me.
It may just be a problem on my end.

b13 said...

1. An ear bud: nope
2. a car door lock: nope
3. King Tut's earring: nope

A door knob?: nope
The head of a pin?: ...
what exactly is the head of a pin?
You may have to expand on that...

And sorry it took so long to check these comments. My Saturday post will explain why.

Jamie Dawn said...

Taking off of Wendy's comment, how about the head of a PEN, as in writing pen?

You didn't give any hints. :(

RC said...

a skate board ball bearing.

the handle to a piece of furniture from target.

the head of a screw?

based off your potential "pin" clue...i would say a door hinge pin but that's what mcf said and you said not even close.

so what other type of "pin" could it be...

a PINto bean...no...
a hairPIN...no...
a push PIN...no...
a PINky? a PIN number.

argh...I can't take it anymore.

b13 said...

RC got it and negated himself all in one fell swoop :) But you did get it!

Rachel said...

I would never have guessed this one. Never!!

Jamie Dawn said...

Nice hint, and I would not have been offended in the least... that is unless you called me a ho.

Well done, rc!

Wendy and mcf were close in a non-close kind of way with their guesses: head of a PIN, and metal door hinge PIN.

I'm quite the pinhead myself, so I should have known this.

Actually, this was a hard one!
I suck at this game, but it's still fun to play.

I hope the rains are over for you.
Maybe you should have built an ark. :)