Tuesday, April 17, 2007

They've landed...

Every time I see a water tower draped in blowing material I can't help but think of H.G. Wells War of the Worlds and the alien ships he described. Below is the original image I took followed by a a series of photoshoped images. A contrast adjustment here and a median adjustment there... throw in some hue and saturation adjustments for good measure and you can almost see the alien waving to you from up high.







Have any of my readers had alien encounters or sightings? Have you seen something that you later realized was not what you had thought you had seen? I for one have had two sightings that I just can't explain and I have one on film at my other site that was taken about ten years ago.

A cloud perhaps? I didn't remember seeing any clouds in the sky that day... and I was shooting with a high shutter speed (1/2000th of a second) so even a fast moving object should have been tack-sharp. It was strange indeed.

1 comment:

RC said...

eww...i see the war of the world's connection.