Thursday, April 19, 2007

Jowlers... part deux...

Earlier in the week I posted my jowler pics. But I thought to myself... "Self, what could you do to make these pictures better?"

At that point my wife said "I've got to blow the dog." (Not like THAT you sick...sick...readers.)

A blower is like a reverse vacuum that blows air at a high speed at room temperature so you can literally blow the water out of a dogs coat without drying out the hair or skin with the heated air of a human hair dryer.

Well, I took the hose in one hand and my camera in the other... aimed them both at my face and hit the switch. The psuedo-jowler results can be seen below. (I like the third one best.) MCF and others should have a field day with these.







Next up... taking a picture of my face while sticking my head out of the sunroof of my vehicle at a high rate of speed.

2 comments:

MCF said...

If you're not careful, you might become the next Star Wars Kid, Sparta Meme, Numanuma, or Qian Zhihun....although I suspect you WANT to...

Snippet said...

That's pretty hilarious. :)

Of course, you know, this means I have to try it. I will give credit where it's due.