Friday, April 27, 2007

WIIF? #9

We had two winners last week.

Here is What Is It Friday? #9



Holy cow!!! Jeff banged this one out in twelve minutes!
I'm going to have to step up and get something tough.



The fine print: On Fridays I will post an image in hopes that visitors will leave a guess in the comment section. The following Friday (or when someone guesses correctly) I will post a wide shot of the item. Each Friday a NEW image, along with a link to the previous weeks post, will be posted. (Is the fine print getting better?)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate to do this early, but dare I say, the foil of an electric razor? Perhaps the Remington variety to boot?

b13 said...

OMG! Twelve minutes!!!

Until next week...

Jamie Dawn said...

Holy Shiite, son of a birch!!!!
I knew this one; I promise I did!!!!!!!
Crap!
Shoot!
Dogonnit!
Dang!
Fudge!!!!

I feel much better now.

Jeff, could you WAIT until I guess next time????

Until next time...
DAGnabit!!!!

Rachel said...

I'll bet Jamie D. didn't really know!! Dagnabit!!!

I wouldn't have gotten this one.

Rachel said...

BTW, I just read your comment on that post I had about the guy who cut off his ....well you know, and I really had a good laugh over your comment! ROFLMBO!! I needed me a good laugh too, so thanks a million!!

Oh my! My word verification is
vgima

Reminded me of another word!!

b13 said...

AHHHH-HA-HA-HA!

I just had me a good laugh as well ;)

Anonymous said...

Well, maybe I'll leave it a day or so just in case I get it right off the hop.

Maybe. [insert evil laugh here]