Friday, April 20, 2007

WIIF? #8

Since Jeff from A Golden World guessed correctly so quickly... here is another one!

Here is What Is It Friday? #8



I'm having a REALLY bad night. Both pics guessed REALLY quickly and I'm sucking on GRAW too :(
I have to make these harder ;)

Congrats to MCF though. Until next week...



The fine print: On Fridays I will post an image in hopes that visitors will leave a guess in the comment section. The following Friday (or when someone guesses correctly) I will post a wide shot of the item. Each Friday a NEW image, along with a link to the previous weeks post, will be posted. (Is the fine print getting better?)

6 comments:

MCF said...

Staples.

MCF said...

Whoa, was it a record? What did I win? Is it a car? Is it your sportscar?

I probably shouldn't be too proud of how quickly I recognize office supplies though.

Darrell said...

DAMMIT! I'd have actually GOTTEN this one! ;)

b13 said...

I thibk Jeff's was quicker. And you win bragging rights ;)

RC said...

yeah...my wife looked at the pic and instantly said "staples, it's a row of staples."

Jamie Dawn said...

I knew it was staples BEFORE I saw the other photo.
Darn it! That's one I would have gotten, and I'm usually dumbfounded by these things.