Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I've Been Given A Blogging Award

Carletta at Round the Bend has given me a You Make My Day Award and brought a smile to a sad face!



Here are the “rules” of the award:

1) Write a post with links to 5 blogs that make me think and/or make my day
2) Acknowledge the post of the award giver
3) Tell the award winners that they have won by commenting on their blogs with the news!

I am passing this award along to (In no particular order):

1. MCF. Without his entertaining and insightful daily posts that lured me into the bloggers realm I would still be hoarding all my pics to myself. Thanks for the introduction.

2. Daily Monster. Stefan's monsters bring smiles to my face. I look forward to his posts and can't wait to see what the future brings.

3. Stacy at "A Focus in the Wild" not only shows us aspects of our world through her lens that we may never see on in person... but also shares her travel experiences with as much detail as her photos. Her accompanying captions really give you a sense of being there as her shutter clicks away.

4. Junie does it all! Great photos, great life stories, great poetry and a loving family that shares in all the antics. I greatly enjoy visiting her blog to see what she shares with us all.


5. Three Woofs and a Woo is one of my more recent haunts but I love reading about and seeing the pictures of the antics that these Border Collies do on a daily basis. Another bringer of smiles and laughter.

And I agree with Carletta! There are so many other blogs that I read and love each day that choosing just five was hard! Just look at my list of approved blogs on the left. I try to visit each one daily; and even though I don't leave comments as often as I would like I find them entertaining, insightful, comical, and enjoyable each in their own special way.

5 comments:

Stacey Olson said...

B13, Thank you so very much.. I was not prepared for this award, but it is once again a wonderful surprise.. Always nice to know that I make someones day (grin) Have a beautiful week.. and thank you again!

Nestor Family said...

I agree with the award you got... I love your blog!

I also want to send my condolences about your dog, Chili. I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Much sympathy goes to you and your wife. Those furry hearts are hard to let go of.

MCF said...

I have no idea how I'd narrow my favorites down to five; it was hard enough picking my favorite 16 for the Bracket Blogs. Thank you for including me in this group!

JunieRose2005 said...

B13,

Thanks! :)

I DO appreciate -that you appreciate- my blog!!



Junie Rose

Lorna said...

Just dropped by to say I'm sorry about Chili.