Friday, May 02, 2008

Karma... sometimes it can be good :)

So, I took a trip to the bank to pay the mortgage and I said to wife, "Wife, should I ask about the $100?"

She didn't think I should... but I am thick headed and inquired about the found cash. The manager said it had been placed in the vault and she wasn't sure if anyone had claimed it. She said to wait while she checked.

After a minute, she emerged from the vault with an envelope. I thought she would take down my name and other info, but instead handed me the envelope with a $100 bill inside :) ::happy dance::

She said no one had claimed it so it is now mine! Oh, happy day!

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

That's awesome!! Look what happens when you do what's right!! ;) You can even consider it the tangible prize for winning the best blog contest!! j/k

Anonymous said...

I don't want to hear you whine about the cost of movies for at least 3 months now. ;-)

With all this talk of Karma and found money, I also feel like I just watched a sitcom called "My Name is B13".

"Hey B13."
"Hey Cloakman."

I would totally watch that show.

Tatman said...

What comes around goes around, brother! You deserve it.

JunieRose2005 said...

Oh my goodness!!

SEE!! It pays to be honest!

Happy for you!! :)


Junie

Stacey Olson said...

Very good of the bank, and I see that now your better half is the "wife" unstead of the evil voice.(grin) see what good luck and carma bring you. Good for you, now you can take your beautiful bride out on a special date.(hint, hint)

Fenway said...

Put $50 on Big Brown to win.