Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Movers and shakers...

Last week I commented about experimenting with movement. I will surely do more of these, and with different subjects in the future, but I'll start with a focus on vehicles.

I did not use blur effects to alter these images. They were shot at different speeds varying from 1/30th of a second to 1/4 of a second, hand-held, and following the subject/vehicle. They were color corrected and slightly cropped... but other than that, "What you see is what you get."





4 comments:

Fenway said...

Middle pic has some real interesting effects, including "melting" tires. I like the colors, too.

Stacey Olson said...

B13, these are great.. I did this with some running antelope early this spring, cant wait to post them.. not near as much blur as yours. these are great

timtim said...

they make me dizzy. (dizzier?) but are great. will have to attempt sometime.

Lacey Lichi said...

Great panning! Especially the first one! I was trying to do this with my little girl during project green but it is harder than it looks! Well done!