Friday, May 23, 2008

WIIF #66

Last week, Timtim crushed the competition like a lollipop on asphalt!

Here is What Is It Friday? #66



Laura flew right into this little house and snagged herself a win :)
Good job!



The fine print: On Fridays I will post an image in hopes that visitors will leave a guess in the comment section. The following Friday (or when someone guesses correctly) I will post a wide shot of the item. Each Friday a NEW image, along with a link to the previous weeks post, will be posted.

10 comments:

Rebecca said...

Looks somewhat like and arch way, but it's worn around the edges like it's something that's been handled or used. . . .

Laura said...

edge of an air ducted?
Dryer ducted?

Carletta said...

Looks like a chocolate ice cream sandwich with white chocolate coating on top -
Is this a leftover cement photo?
Can you tell I really have no clue - just glad I finally got here early for once -
I'll be back with a more realistic guess.

Fenway said...

This looks like some kind of gizmo with a hole...perhaps a FLYBALL box?

Or,,,,in case we haven't seen the full size of that hole, could it be a doggie door?

Joseph said...

toilet seat.
curb.
concrete entrance way.
base of a light pole.

Carletta said...

The base you put a patio umbrella in?

Laura said...

Just in case my first guess was not right....
a bird house?

b13 said...

Laura swoops in, feeds the baby birds, and gets a win! I just got to checking these guesses and the last guess was RIGHT :)

Rachel said...

Wow, that was fast!! I love birdhouses!

Jamie Dawn said...

Good one!

I hope you have a nice holiday weekend.
I bet wherever you are, you'll have your camera with you.